RJ45 and USB (Industrial, Aerospace and Defence, Traction)
The high speed RJ45 & USB connector systems incorporate an ABAC (MILDTL-38999 series III) or AB05 (MIL-DTL-26482) derived metal shell with full 360 degree EMC and mechanical protection.
High speed RJ45 & USB connector systems.
The high speed RJ45 & USB connector systems incorporate an ABAC (MILDTL-38999 series III) or AB05 (MIL-DTL-26482) derived metal shell with full 360 degree EMC and mechanical protection, and has been designed to meet the requirements of high speed data connections where reliability through environmental sealing and enhanced mechanical protection are required.
Standard materials and finishes
Shells: Aluminium, Aluminium bronze, Stainless Steel
Insulators: Rigid Plastic
Contacts: Copper Alloy
Standard Plating finishes
Aluminium parts: Cadmium Olive drab, Electroless Nickel, Zinc Cobalt (Black and Olive drab)
Contacts: Gold over nickel
- Cat 5e per ISO/IEC 11801
- Cat 6 1Gb with enhanced grounding option
- Cat 6a 10Gb with enhanced grounding option
- USB High Speed (2.0) 480Mbit/sec
- Fully sealed to IP68 for fluid (1m for 2 hours) and dust laden environments
- High levels of shock, vibration and mechanical impact protection
- Fully enclosed connector shells for superior mechanical strength
- Service temperature: -40°C to +120°C
Coupling: 3 start thread (ABAC) or Bayonet Lock (AB05)
Polarisation: key-keyway and insert
Sealing: Dynamic Sealing Ring.
Endurance: 500 Mating cycles
Positive cordset retention: >200N axial force