TT Electronics’ application-specific systems feature individual designs and high performance. High integration density designs have a small footprint and high vibration resistance, with full integration into the overall system. All our application-specific products incorporate a suitable packaging technology, which ensures particularly temperature and thermal shock resistance.
In order to ensure especially the robustness of the overall system, the latest substrate technologies are used, including ceramic circuit carrier. Good thermal connection is achieved using appropriate adhesive technology directly on the heat sink.
Solution driven service offers our customer a targeted project handling regardless of difficulty or complexity of the project. The customer profits from our manifold technologies which cover a wide field of application. Competent engineers, experience for many years as well as global production capacities ensure meeting the increasing high demands of the automotive market.
New technologies, materials and processes are the basis for innovations revealed tomorrow. We are ready to meet our customers challenges, requirements and problems and offer you our potential of:
- Hard- / software, module and housing design
- Development according APQP and also ISO 26262 for safety relevant applications
- Customer and product specific automation
- Screen printing - thick film on ceramics and other substrates technologies
- Laser trimming of resistors (pure resistor trimming or functional trim of active components)
- Precision SMD assembly
- Die- & Wire-Bonding (Chip&Wire-Techology)
- Vacuum and vapor phase soldering
- Ultrasonic acoustic microscopy analysis / SEM / EDX
- LED modules for automotive headlights applications
- Electronic compressor control
- On board power switch
- Electronic drive for centrifuge
- ECU / E-Mobility
- Electronic pump control
- MCU for in-wheel-drive
Transportation sensing and control resources
Please click here for a low resolution PDF version of our many brochures.
Please click here for a low resolution PDF version of our many datasheets.
Quality certificates for all our manufacturing sites are detailed below.
In this section you will find information about our data communication standards.