TT Electronics plc is registered in England. Registered office: Fourth Floor, St Andrews House, West Street, Woking, Surrey GU21 6EB. Company number 87249.
Whilst the information provided on this website is given in good faith by TT Electronics plc, no warranty or representation is given concerning such information which must not be taken as establishing any contractual or other commitment binding upon TT Electronics plc or any of its subsidiary or associated companies. Furthermore the information contained on this website may be changed or updated without notice.
Any comments or materials sent to TT Electronics plc or any of its respective subsidiary or associated companies through this website including answers to questions or suggestions shall be deemed to be non-confidential. TT Electronics plc has no obligation with respect to such comments or materials and has freedom to reproduce use or transform such comments or materials without limitation. Furthermore TT Electronics plc shall have free use of any ideas concepts know-how or techniques contained in such comments or materials.
Neither TT Electronics plc nor its subsidiaries or affiliated companies shall have any liability either directly or indirectly for any other websites which you may access through this site and TT Electronics plc has no control over such sites.
TT Electronics plc, its subsidiaries or its associated companies accept no liability either directly or indirectly for any direct or consequential damages or loss purportedly arising from any use of this website including without limitation any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programmes or other data on information handling systems or otherwise.
Pages of this website contain material protected by copyright and may not be reproduced in whole or part without the prior written authorisation of TT Electronics plc.
© 2001 - 2013 TT Electronics plc
Use of Aggregated Data
We may share non-personal aggregated statistics (group) data about our site visitors' traffic patterns with partners or other parties. However, we do not sell, or otherwise allow third parties to commercially exploit any information about individual users.
Collection of Personally & Non-Personally Identifiable Information
What information do we gather?
We collect information that relates to, and can identify you (e.g. your name and email address) and information that does not identify you (e.g. a visitor’s behavior patterns when they visit our website). We log visitors’ domain and IP address automatically; this information does not identify you as an individual, but only the computer that is being used to view the site. We use these types of information for the following purposes:
(1) to provide anonymous statistical analysis of web page traffic patterns for our website;
(2) to ensure that our site and services run properly;
(3) to administer our website and service;
(4) to allow for auditing of our services by third parties;
(5) to improve our website;
(6) to ensure materials on the website are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device;
(7) To contact you by email, mail, or telephone to let you know about any of our services or information (which, in some cases, may be provided by third parties);
(8) If you have subscribed to any of our services or signed up to receive marketing communications from us, we will use the information you provide to keep you updated on those services or subscriptions until you tell us otherwise.
How do we collect information?
Information is collected in two ways:
(1) indirectly (e.g. using website technology); and
(2) directly (e.g. when you sign up for a newsletter subscription or fill out an information or contact request form).
What are Cookies?
If you would like to “opt out” of the cookies set by this website, this can be accomplished on a cookie-by-cookie basis subject to browser settings. Each browser is different, so check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone's handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences. Please note, you may limit site operation or functions if you limit the cookies. For more information about cookies, visit: www.allaboutcookies.org or www.aboutcookies.org.
Our Cookies Policy
To make full use of our website, enjoy the personalised features and ensure the website works to its full potential; your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies.
(1) remember you when you visit this website to keep track of your browsing patterns and to build up a profile of how you and other users use the website;
(2) make our website operate as efficiently as possible; and
(3) administer services and/or information to you.
The main cookies we use include those detailed below:
- We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website.
Third Party Cookies
Our website may contain links to other websites. Some of these third parties generate their own cookies. The third party companies that generate these cookies have their own, very strict, privacy policies but we don’t have access to these cookies; other than allowing them to be served. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites. Examples of third parties that we may link to include:
(1) Social networks: On our website we use social networking icons, and sometimes embed video content from websites such as YouTube. As a result when you visit a page with content embedded from for example YouTube, or log onto a social network via the relevant icon on our website you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies and you need to check with the applicable third party website for more information.
(2) Flash cookies: TT Electronics plc may occasionally use Flash files to deliver content to the site. To improve user experience, “flash cookies” as they are commonly known, are employed to provide features such as video auto-resume and for saving your preferences. Flash cookies are stored in your terminal much in the same way as cookies are, however it is not possible to manage them at browser level in the same way. More information including a tool to monitor, opt out and remove “flash cookies” is available at: www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.
Use of Aggregated Data
We may share non-personal aggregate statistics (group) data about our site visitors' traffic patterns with partners or other parties. However, we do not sell, or otherwise allow third parties to commercially exploit, any information about individual users.
In addition to the company's safeguards, your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act.
Changes to this Policy
If we change our Policy, we will post changes on this page. Please check the website regularly for any changes.
This Policy was last updated on July 8, 2013.