Environmental Policy Statement
TT Electronics manufactures a broad range of resistor products at multiple locations. The company is committed to the continual improvement of its environmental performance by using materials, processes and procedures, which will prevent, reduce or control pollution.
- Comply with all applicable environmental and legal requirements.
- Take precautionary measures to prevent the risk of pollution.
- Ensure that methods of waste disposal are safe and create no long-term environmental problems.
- Where practical, reduce the consumption of energy, water and other resources in business activities and support the development of viable renewable resources.
- Encourage recycling and the use of recycled materials.
- Provide information and training to increase employee awareness and encourage all employees to take an active part in meeting the environmental objectives.
- Carry out regular reviews of environmental performance against objectives for continual improvement.
The Environmental Management System
TT Electronics operates an Environmental Management System (EMS) to meet the requirements of ISO 14001:2004. Monitoring, reviewing, and continually improving the EMS system can verify legal and other requirements to external interested parties. For a certificate copy, please click on the link below